1. Use Policy cookies and similar technologies This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as appropriate, websites and applications operated by SC BOGAS STORE FASHION SRL headquartered in Bucharest, Str. Baicului nr 82 (hereinafter referred to as BOGAS). Cookies are used for the following purposes: · • operation of the site, · • analysis of website visitor behavior, · • advertising. This policy is supplemented by policy BOGAS on personal data protection in general that you can find here Terms and Conditions site you can find here, which we encourage you to read it includes additional useful information, including the BOGAS responsible for personal data protection, all-purpose data processing by BOGAS, your rights and exceptions and limitations etc. Adequate protection of personal data is an important goal for BOGAS Our desire is to be as clear and transparent about the approach BOGAS in. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer or other mobile terminal equipment of a user on that access the Internet. The cookie is installed by request issued by the user terminal to a server or to a server BOGAS third party.
2. What are cookies? The cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer or other mobile terminal equipment of a user who is accessing the internet. The cookie is installed by request issued by the user terminal to a server or to a server BOGAS third party.
3. What are cookies used? These files enable user terminal mainly recognition and presentation of relevant content in a way adapted to user preferences. Cookies provide a good user experience and navigation BOGAS support efforts to provide more tailored to users, eg - online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. Also used in the preparation of anonymous, aggregated statistics that help us understand how a user receives our website, allowing us improve the structure and content, without personally identifiable user.
4. What cookies do we use? We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal to the session or closing the application. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal parameters for a specified period or until the cookie is deleted manually by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site? Visiting this site may place the following types of cookies: · • cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of the site · • Cookies analysis · • cookies for advertising cookies and / or similar technology strictly necessary They are essential for the proper functioning of the site being set on your device to access the site or the actions performed in site as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case some sections of the site will not function properly. Other types of cookies are meant indicated in section 11.
6. contain cookies or similar technologies personal data? Cookies or similar technology itself does not require personal information to be used and, in many cases, no personally identifiable Internet. There are situations where personal data can be collected by using cookies to facilitate certain functionality to the user or to provide more tailored user experience his preferences. Such data are encrypted in a way that makes it impossible for unauthorized persons to them.
7. Block cookies If you block cookies, some features of the site will be stopped, and this may cause some malfunctions or errors in the use of our website. For example, blocking cookies may prevent you: · • Buy online · • log into your account If you agree with these limitations and want to block cookies, follow the instructions below: Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies. Choose your browser from the list below to display the instructions you need to complete after opening the browser. Links above sites belonging to BOGAS BOGAS and is not responsible for their content.
9. What are cookies and / or similar technologies important to the Internet? Cookies and / or similar technologies is a central point of the effective functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a navigation experience friendly and tailored to each user preferences and interests. Denial or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites impossible to use. Disabling cookies does not mean you will not get with compliance, online advertising - but it will not be able to keep your preferences and interests evidenced by browsing behavior. Examples of important uses of cookies (not requiring user authentication through an account) · • Content and services tailored to user preferences - categories of products and services. • Offers tailored to users' interests · · • · • Retention Retention passwords filters to protect children on Internet content (family option mode functions Safe Search). · • Limiting frequency broadcast commercials - capping an advertisement for a particular user on a website. · • Provide relevant advertising to the user. · • measurement, optimization and adaptation characteristics analysis - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (eg via search engines directly from other websites etc.). Websites running these tests on using them to improve services for users.
11. Links and useful information To learn more about cookies and what they are used, we recommend the following links: Microsoft Cookies · guide ·
All About Cookies · http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro/